Saturday, July 11, 2009

Trips #3-6, Alaska 2009











Whew! Three weeks working on the Safari Explorer, then this past week on the Safari Spirit, and now we get a week to relax with no guests! Whee! We'll be spending a few days in Juneau before heading south to Petersburg to pick up our next load of guests next Saturday. I'm not sure if it is just a funk from bouncing from down time, to a new boat, to a sucky group of passengers, and then another down week, but I feel that I've "lost that lovin' feelin'" concerning photography this past couple of weeks, so some of the uploads are from old photos I've revisited as well as some new ones from the past few weeks. But do not fear, the lull will not last long, for true love knows no bounds. Anywho, I've got to get to bed, so I should start the uploading....

Cheers!

Danny

PS - the photo of me on the bike was taken by either Aimee, or Tyler Webber (thanks!).

2 comments:

Aimee Fertman said...

I remember that! When we were playing around on Capitol Hill... good times.

As for getting back into picture taking, this down week should put you back in your groove.

:)

Kyrie said...

Danny I love your pictures. And so does my mom she is actually using one as her wall paper now. Hope you don't mind!

Kyrie (Aimee's other lover)