Friday, June 12, 2009

June 6th Trip, Juneau to Auke Bay, Alaska











This past week wasn't a mind-blowing photo op by any means, but I did find some free time to harass some critters and snap off a few shots. I made a desk this week that fits between my bunk in the bow and the chef's, so now I have a bit more of a comfortable workspace, including a remote USB extension that connects to my hardrives, card readers, etc. Tomorrow morning around 6:45am I'm heading over to the Safari Explorer to work for three weeks (I get to see my lady - whee!), and I'm excited to be working on a new boat. Anywho, I'm going to attempt to upload a "Top 5 Photos" for this past week, but with the sketch internet service we have on board, I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't work at all. Who knows!
From top to bottom:
Margerie Glacier
Coastal Brown Bear
Pigeon Guillemots
Dall's Porpoise
Dall's Porpoise, inhalation
Cheers,

Danny

No comments: