Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday!


-Tax return: Filed.
-TWIC appointment: Scheduled.
-My old room: Vacuumed (for the first and last time in 2.5 years...gross!)
-My "keep" items: Stored under the stairs.
-Combined storage capacity of my 4Runner and Camry Wagon: Approx 100 cubic feet (60/40).
-Will the 4Runner and Camry fit in the garage together: Yes, with a couple feet to spare.
-Nice gift from a free photo shoot: Granted.
-New cell phone (to me) also from a free photo shoot: Motorola Razr V3 (Black, nice!).
-Essay 3 for my English class......: Should be finished by 9:00am tomorrow!

A good productive day, but I must go find some quotes to integrate (no, not dx/dt intergration) into my essay - so too-ta-loo!

Danny

Photo: Taken by my sister Denee at the top of a limestone outcropping in Northeastern Vietnam, almost two years ago.

No comments: