Monday, February 27, 2017

Honey Badgers

They don't give a shit.  And when it comes to making more than one blog post in a week, neither do I.

: )

First off, here are two pictures of my hobby room/office.  It's a slowly evolving work area, but the progress makes me very happy.  It's my nest, comfort zone, creative space, bla bla blah.


It certainly could use some cool engineering/mechanical/nautical/aeronautical artwork to cover up the beige...

If it weren't for this little nook, I can't say I'd be as happy with life as I am right now, that's fo' sho.

Tonight I took the dog on a walk and had a great chat with my sister, drank some lovely "double oaked" bourbon, dusted off my Nikon SLR and cracked off a couple of photos of the hobby room, watched some of my favorite Youtube channels (AvE, NYC CNC, Peter Sripol, Smarter Every Day), printed some parts for the CNC machine on my 3D printer, and now I'm headed off to have some tea and hang out with Aimee and Charlie.

Until later, I've been me, you've been you, and thanks for visiting my blog!

Danny

Oh, and here is a video I made about my new CNC machine over the weekend!



No comments: