Thursday, February 24, 2011

Working on the Wilderness Discoverer 2-24-11





Today was cold, and I just happen to be installing two watermakers on the back, exterior deck of the WND, and I had snow blowing in my face for a good part of the day. Yay. Anywho, weather complaint aside, the work has been enjoyable, forgettable, and ultimately satisfactory. For my first three weeks I installed new overhead recessed lighting for the dining room, lounge, bar, and purser's office using run-of-the-mill Home Depot lighting, and for the last week I've been installing two 1800GPD reverse-osmosis watermakers, a project that I'll be finishing in mid-March when I return from Mexico. I leave for Manzanillo on Sunday morning quite early, but I'm already packing gear, buying supplies for Christian (top of the list: Starburst and Jolly-Rancher jelly beans... : ), organizing computer files, and cleaning off the desk. Interestingly enough, the only time my desk looks like I want it to is when I leave for somewhere, but it's otherwise overflowing. Anywho, here are a few photos from the project: I've been quite slow in updating the ol' blog recently, and it kills me...inside.

Cheers,

Danny

No comments: