Saturday, March 20, 2010

Workin'!













But not for $. Lately I've been tearing out the interior of Rafiki, to the point now where there is nothing but a 30amp shore power breaker and one outlet inside the boat. All the spray-in insulation that was on the ceilings has been scraped off, all of the wood has been removed from the boat and tossed (or kept as a template), and today I finished pressure spraying the interior and currently have two heaters and fans running to dry it all out. Whew! I leave for Puerta Vallarta on Monday morning for 10 days of exploration and diving (Aimee and I are taking our Advanced Open Water Certification), then when I get back it's prep for the boater's swap meet, some ISD/ASC work, and hopefully more fun in the sun! Tonight I took some interior photos of the model cabins on the Wilderness Discoverer, which you see posted above. I also shot some photos of my 4Runner with Aimee last week, and that was fun too. Anywho, I had a rough morning hangover, and I'm feeling the need to hit the bed. So until later, peace yo!

PS - there is a video below (about 2 inches): click on the "Play" symbol in the gray bar!

No comments: